CANCELLED--Gulches ORV Trip in SC Feb 21-23

We are headed to Gulches Offroad Vehicle Park in Laurens County SC. It’s about 7 hours from Gainesville.

From pics on instagram it looks to have plenty of rocks, #gulches

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com

Wheeling is $25. They do not take cards; cash check or paypal

Friday Feb 21-Sunday Feb 23
Departure Friday, stay Friday night
Wheel Saturday, stay Sat night
Return Sunday

There is camping available and a big cabin for rent.
Parking lot campsite:
$10/tent/nt $25/RV/nt
Riverside campsite: $10/tent/nt
Sleeping in vehicle: $10/nt

Cabin sleeps 3-4 and is $200 for fri/sat night–Cabin booked by Mike/TJ
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/cabin/

Winter temps are in low 50s during the day so we won’t be freezing.

1. Gogged/Josh
  2. Silversurfer/Michael
  3. x7tristan/TJ
  4. Tony–maybe–if he gets to wrenchin’
  5. Julio— maybe
  6. John-90% if he doesn’t get corona virus in Uganda…
  7. Enn_8/Kevin-maybe
  8. Ecwheelin/Ben— maybe

1 Like

Sign me up. I’d be open to sharing a cabin

0 Likes

This will be a fun trip. First one for the new Jeep.

0 Likes

Mike and TJ booked the cabin

0 Likes

I should be able to make this trip. I need to install some parts soon then!!

0 Likes

hurry up already

0 Likes

Is anyone willing to wheel Sunday also and stay that night? Drive home Monday…Dan is tempted to come but may want to do two days given the long drive. I know I can’t with work but any other takers?

0 Likes

I might be coming down with Julio. We plan to do a test load on his double trailer sometime soon to see if we can get my Jeep on with his. If it works I’m in.

0 Likes

I can’t stay till Monday

0 Likes

If i can drive mine to Moab you can too!

0 Likes

If I can get my scheduled worked out Ill go and can drive back on Mon. Should know by the end of this week if the invite is open to all

0 Likes

I’m going to drive half way Thursday night so I can get there and wheel Friday also. Anyone interested?

0 Likes

Hey guys! I recognize Julio… anyone else I’m missing?

Very tempted by this trip! I live at Bragg so it’s only >4hours from me. I’d be down for Saturday and Sunday wheeling If I don’t break anything!

I see you guys booked a cabin. What’s the consensus, most of you camping or getting inside? I can pitch in where necessary but am inclined to my camper shell and air bed.
-Kevin Ennett

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve met anyone else (maybe Tony went to Rausch with you).

I’m like 90% in on this trip. Haven’t even thought about lodging yet. May sleep in the Jeep as usual.

0 Likes

Hey Kevin, Assuming I’m not still plagued w death wobble and I haven’t screwed up my redneck ram install, I’ll be there w lil camper in cabin lot…cabin has plenty of parking apparently… i think Mike, Tj and Tony have the cabin locked down, come on down!

Josh

0 Likes

I’d be open to it, what time you thinking of leaving Thursday? Need to see if I can work a full day or not.

0 Likes

Hi Kevin. Yeah try to make it! I’m camping with my truck camper. I will set up a kitchen (and drinking area) under a popup tent on my trailer, you are more than welcome to use it.

1 Like

Mike, TJ… can I get in on the cabin? Hadn’t asked y’all yet but I’m down to pitch in with you guys. I can’t come down until Friday though.

0 Likes

What’s up Kevin??

1 Like

Ben hows it lookin?

1 Like