Cove Saturday Feb 22, 2020

With South Carolina scrubbed due to rain and flooding, we are calling an audible and going to the Cove this Saturday. Who is in?

Tj, John, and I are camping Friday night and will be there at 2-5 ish. Not sure which camp yet.

We are capping this at 10 rigs or so.

Be ready to wheel in the clearing by the lake at 0915.

1. Josh–camping Fri night
  2. TJ–camping Fri night
  3. John–camping Fri night
  4. Michael
  5. David
  6. Turkey and wifey
  7. Ecwheelin/Ben–camping Fri night
  8. Frank
  9. Julio MAYBE…–camping Fri night
  10. Dan!
2 Likes

If you have room I’d love to go !!

0 Likes

you’re in David

1 Like

I’m in for Some cove be up Saturday morning no camping for me Bringing the wife Maybe

0 Likes

From @Ecwheelin on the other thread (Ben) – Ill be up at the Cove Friday prob around 11 or so, shooting to be on the trails by 1 then wheelin Sat and possibly Sunday depending if folks want to wheel otherwise will roll out Sun morning. Staying in camp 1. You all are welcome to join hope to see you all up there.

1 Like

Looks like I can make it too. Be up Saturday morning. Do we have a cost? Is it just the $25-$40 camping fee?

0 Likes

just the fee, I think it was 35 wish

0 Likes

Oh yeah, what time and where are we meeting?

0 Likes

Let’s say ready to wheel in the clearing by the lake at 0915

0 Likes

and Julio is a maybe if his truck is fixed by then etc

0 Likes

I was hoping to make it but I have to work Saturday now.

0 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to make it. Still working on the truck and I have to work tomorrow morning. If I can get everything done tomorrow night, I may go there early Saturday. I have to tow because my DW is really bad!

0 Likes

Well if you do, stop in Reston and pick up Dan @Tatonka

0 Likes

Actually…I think I can drive there myself. Put me on the list!
Just got back from a test drive and she felt tight enough to take her out :wink:
I’ll be driving out Saturday morning and will be there by 9am (unless my ball joints fail en route -which could happen since I just “fixed” them with PB Blaster and a hammer )

0 Likes

Here’s the shared Google album link, https://photos.app.goo.gl/CUMhfAvbxFkjHPZw6

Great day everyone, always good times with the goats and friends!

1 Like

Great looking pics…sorry I missed it.

0 Likes