Ecwheelin's Rig

What’s up BGOR crew? Mike Miller over at Bull Run 4x4 recommended that I introduce myself so I thought I would give it a shot. Hopefully this recommendation is better than the parts he recommends for my JKU, just kidding… lol. I’m Ben, I’m a jeep fanatic and creator of Ecwheelin based out of Gainesville, VA. By day I am a federal and private sector contractor and the rest of my time is spent between my wife and kids and my jeep.

I have a 2016 JKU thats serves as my daily as well as my toy. It’s a build in progress but thats the fun right… I also picked up a small pop up camper that Im upgrading to be more of an off road camper. As for the jeep here are the upgrades that I’ve already done to it:

• 3.5" suspension lift
  • Rubicon Dana 44s F+R
  • 5.13 Yukon Gears & ELockers
  • Adams 1310 CV Driveshafts (F+R)
  • Poison Spyder Rock Sliders
  • KMC Machete Beadlocks with 37 Falken Wildpeak M/T

End of the year upgrades:

• RCV front shafts
  • Chromo Rear shafts
  • Barnes Aluminum 1 ton tie rod and drag link
  • Milestar Patagonia 38x13.517Rs

Future plans for the Jeep in early 2020 include:

• GenRight Cage
  • New PRP seats
  • One ton axles - either Dynatrac, Currie or Fusion not sure yet which ones
  • GenRight fenders and F+R bumpers
  • New Currie long arm 3.5 suspension lift
  • 40" tires not sure which ones yet

Been in the off road world all my life, mainly dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, but got into jeeps about 2 years ago and have not looked back since. I drive my wife nuts because Im in the garage all the time and if Im not working on my jeep I find something to work on with my daughters jeep.

I have 4 kids that keep me moving in every direction. I love wheelin and so do my boys so if you see a silver jeep with two crazy boys in the back its probably me.

Mike forced me to introduce myself so dont hold that against me. Thanks for your time and nice virtually meeting everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome Ben! Your build (and future plans) looks good. I highly recommend the Fusion axles when you go to tons.
Our little band of merry fucks is always looking for good people to wheel or just drink beers with. Thanks for the intro and see you on the trails soon.

1 Like

Welcome Ben, good to have you join us. We are a bunch of deplorable assholes that are always looking for anyone to wheel or drink bear with. Maybe you can join us at the Cove on 12/07.

0 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion. Yea from what I can tell the Fusions seem like a great way to go. What I do know is after replacing 4 sets of ball joint over the past month, not just on my rig, I am over those little bastards so the kingpin setup is attractive.

I’m always down to wheel and/or drink some beers, so if anyone needs a chubby little chuckle fuck to join them hit me up.

1 Like

Deplorable assholes sounds perfect…lol. Cove on the 7th sounds good to me, you all gonna camp or just do a day trip?

1 Like

I camp and drink every trip!

1 Like

Yes sir. Here is Sake Bomb pulling Sake Hut

0 Likes

Nice rig! Welcome, you’ll find no shortage of camping and drinking fellows here.

2 Likes

Welcome Ben! Nice Jeep, look forward to wheeling with you.

1 Like

Welcome Ben!

Your rig is pretty nice for a Jeep. Lol!

1 Like

Thanks for joining the forum. See your posts on IG and finally understand the relation with Bull Run 4x4.

1 Like

He’s my red headed step customer. Lol

2 Likes

Always happy to promote local businesses especially if they dont break my shit, so far Bull Run is doing ok… Plus Mike needed to an asian kid to his rolodex so he could meet his EEOC requirements, hahahah

1 Like

Welcome Ben, happy to have you, and also from the “glamping” crew that hates tents!

1 Like

I was ok with tents until my 4 year old decided he was gonna feed a baby raccoon a hotdog and later that night his new friend brought back his family for more food… Look forward to wheelin and glamping w/ you all.

0 Likes

Welcome Ben, looking forward to hanging out on the trails. I think we met at one Big Dogs event this year. I bought Mike’s pos lol. Anyway, I glamp too.

1 Like

Look at that baller setup. My wife won’t let me spend $50k on a sweet ass truck bed camper like Bill did. She’s telling me I can’t even buy a new trailer for the Jeep until I sell the boat. What’ kind of horse shit is that??

2 Likes

I recognize that camp ground.

1 Like

My wife loves this thing, but if I had a yacht like you do, I’m sure I would have been told no on the camper too.

2 Likes

Yeah you do!

0 Likes