Kate's cj-7

can a girl join the club? :thinking::wink:

6 Likes

I can’t wait for you to outwheel John on leafsprings :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome!

0 Likes

Your Jeep is the shizzle Kate! Look at that silly JL behind you, it thinks it’s a Jeep but it has four doors so…

0 Likes

That thing is badass. I am jealous… and it is much prettier than John’s JL!

0 Likes

Pretty cool Jeep I love the color! Can’t wait to see you out on the trail.

0 Likes

what year is it?? has a V8?

0 Likes

'78. PO swapped out the 304 for a 401 V8

0 Likes

damnnnn

0 Likes

Thanks. I had to trade john in for her but I feel like I still came out ahead! :wink:

1 Like

Awesome, Kate. Get that bad boy on some big tires! You can wheel with me and leave the shiny 4 doors to the easy stuff!

2 Likes

Nice! Congrats and can’t wait to see it in action!

0 Likes

I bet that thing sounds nice with a V8 in it! Can’t wait to see it on the trails. Nice short top too. Did you get a soft top or bikini? Is that a board and bike rack on it? Don’t let John wheel it, he’ll rip the step off.

0 Likes

Since shes not responding I’ll answer your questions Frank.

It sounds ok, could probably use a tune up but I suck at carburetors and haven’t seen a timing light in 20 years.

While the half-cab is unique I don’t think high back seats would be very comfortable since there isn’t much room to recline. Right now it has some kind of custom bench low-back seats. I have no idea how she was able to drive it home from Madison county in those seats, not the most comfortable.

There are no soft or bikini tops yet but I’m pretty sure we’re going to convert it to just a full soft top. We both think a spice colored bestop would look good with the body color.

Yep, it’s got a rack on it. I believe the roll bar is aftermarket and designed for the half-cab conversion since its taller than the top. Been looking for a factory style roll bar to replace it with. The nice thing is that it has a frame tie-in for the roll bar.

Those steps gotta go before its actually wheeled which is realistically going to be a while.

0 Likes

dang…I was in mexico all weekend. I just got back! I was going to respond but since you did, thanks and what he said Frank!

0 Likes

That thing is sweet, congrats Kate

1 Like

I have a black hard top that never gets used if you are interested. It’s in great shape.

1 Like

For what Jeep?

0 Likes

It’s off of my 86 CJ. I only use the bikini top.

1 Like

Got a spice soft top for Christmas but someone doesn’t want to get rid of the half top.

0 Likes