Milestar Patagonias

Whats up fools… quick question is anyone or has anyone run the Milestar Patagonias? Thoughts on them? thanks in advance.

0 Likes

There are a few of us running them. If your jeep is daily driver, I highly recommend them. If not go with something more aggressive.

FYI the 38s and 40s have a tighter tread pattern versus the 37s which has larger voids.

1 Like

I’m running 37s. Walmart offers a pretty great price on these . Only had em out on the trails twice but so far so good. Getting them mounted on my beadlocks was a pita - apparently the have a slightly smaller diameter bead than other brands so it was pretty hard to get them to seat (involved 2 sets of hands and slowly walking things into place using flat head screwdrivers and a rubber mallet ) but hopefully that also means that it’ll be harder to blow that bead?

1 Like

Perfect thanks for the info. The main reason Im considering this is for the 38s. I will go to 40s but want to put the tons under before I go that route.

0 Likes

That does sound like a royal pita… but to your point maybe they will stay on better… lol . Thanks for the feed back

0 Likes