New Bull Run 4x4 Shop Open for Business!

Hey guys!

We had our soft opening last Saturday at the new Bull Run 4x4, Inc. shop in Haymarket. Our new address is now:

Bull Run 4x4, Inc.
3511 James Madison Hwy
Haymarket, VA 20169

I’m offering all BGOR members a 10% OFF discount for any parts and labor for work done. I know a lot of you guys do your own work so that’s awesome. Come see us for any parts you need. In exchange, just tag us in the posts that you make about your rig with the parts you buy from us! It’s that easy!

We are an authorized dealer for MetalCloak, Evo Mfg, GenRight Offroad, Adams Driveshaft, Yukon Gear & Axle, G2 Gear & Axle, Poison Spyder, Smittybilt, DV8 Offroad, DirtyLife Beadlocks, Method Race Wheels, Fuel Offroad Wheels, XD Wheels, Nitto, Falken, BFG, East Coast Gear Supply and tons more.

We have a master fabricator on staff (no that’s not me… As Bill can attest to…lol) named Nick Sunday. he can build you a custom roll cage, custom bumpers, custom stingers, tube work, you name it… he can bend it, weld it and get you going quickly. Unlike other shops we will not sit on a project for months on end. We don’t have the room so everything we do is faster than you’re probably used to if you’ve dealt with some local shops around here over the last few years.

Here are some before and after shots of the new shop. I think you guys will like it. We’re striving to the premier Jeep shop in NoVA and we want our shop to be clean, tidy and welcoming at all times. No junk laying around, no old parts on the floors and floors so clean you can eat off of them. We want soccer moms to hard core rock crawlers interested in what we offer because motto is… Built for the mall or built to crawl… We have you covered!

0 Likes

I have a PSC system that has been a huge pain in my ass. Leaking from god knows where and getting air in the system. Before I trash it and go with WTO I want to have one last try to fix without throwing a shit ton of money down the drain.

Will you take on the challenge without raping me on labor?

0 Likes

Congratulations on the new shop, looks great!

1 Like

John,

Nick should be able to identify the problem pretty quick as he’s really good with hydraulic steering. Let me know when you can drop it off. I’ll diagnose it for $75 and whatever it needs, I’ll apply the $75 to that bill, if any. If he just fixes it during the diagnostic process, you owe us $75. Fair?

0 Likes

Wow looks great! Congrats!

1 Like

More than fair. I’ll be in touch.

0 Likes

Sounds good. Just let me know when is good for you. We’ll accommodate you.

0 Likes

Congratulations on the new shop!

0 Likes