SilverSurfer 2.0

Got a bunch done today. Even though Teraflex sent me the wrong CA’s, they are sending the correct ones tomorrow priority mail so it’s no big deal.

Metalcloak 2.5” springs

Fusion 4x4 2.5 ton aluminum tie rod and SteerSmarts Yeti XD trackbar.

Currie anti rock (front)

Removed rear sway bar and added a Synergy track bar.

Started fitting the front bumper, Genright aluminum high clearance stubby. I’ll powdercoat it soon. I like the aluminum look but everything else on my Jeep is black

American Adventure Labs fender LED’s

Thanks for all of the help John!

More to come…

2 Likes

Looks great man! Interested to see how you like those tires.

0 Likes

Build is looking great! How do those shocks feel on the road?

0 Likes

Don’t know yet, it is sitting in my garage😁

0 Likes

Coming together and looking good!

0 Likes

Looks awesome… Your gonna love the Falcons I just added them and have wheeled them twice love them… But make sure you got the skid for the rear if you have not already. I have the skid on and still managed to bust the dial on one of the rear shocks. Falcon going to fix / replace but still a PIA to send it back.

0 Likes

I’m excited to test them out. For the JL, the reservoir is mounted on top so there is no skid.

0 Likes

Winch and front bumper installed. Even though GenRight advertises this bumper as a no cut, no drill for the Warn Zeon, that is not the case. Got it all done though.

2 Likes

I wish that they did that for the JKU that is my only complaint other than that these are fantastic on and off road… Rigs looking good

0 Likes

@Silversurfer you going innerfender-less for a bit with those high line lights?

0 Likes

No, I have some on order.

0 Likes

Little more done today. RCV axles installed.image image

3 Likes

Correct control arms arrived and got them in today. Centered the rear axle and torqued everything down.

2 Likes

:+1:t3:

0 Likes

You are wheelin on our next trip! Not a question!

0 Likes

I am going to the gulches in February.

0 Likes

Setup is really coming along. Get to drive it yet?

0 Likes

Not yet. Need to work on the front a little first.

0 Likes

Dont know how I missed all this. Awesome build so far. Even though you still suck for selling the JK on tons.

0 Likes

Yeah, but I can actually take this one on the road

0 Likes