Wheeling for Hope @ Oakridge Apr 25-26 Registration Feb 15 2pm

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wheelin-for-hope-2020-registration-9

http://www.wheelin4hope.com/event-info/

"ALL-BREED" 4x4 EVENT – all proceeds benefit cancer research: American Cancer Society via Relay for Life of Amherst & Nelson Counties

About this Event

Ticket Sales Open to All February 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM

April 25th & 26th, 2020

Oak Ridge Estate in Nelson County, Virginia

all proceeds benefit cancer research: American Cancer Society via Relay for Life of Amherst & Nelson Counties

ALL-BREED 4x4 EVENT

• Limited to the first 200 vehicles to register
  • 47 miles of guided trails covering all levels of difficulty for stock to modified vehicles
  • Dinner and Raffle Saturday
  • Primitive Camping available

(Check in will begin Friday, April 24 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm and continue each morning of the event.)

REGISTRATION DEADLINE March 24, 2019 or when sold out.

REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS DATE TO GUARANTEE A T-SHIRT & MEAL TICKETS. NO TICKET TRANSFERS. NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 26.

Only $130 per vehicle (+ online registration fee) for the entire weekend!!

INCLUDES:

• Guided trail rides Saturday & Sunday
  • Primitive camping (campers & RVs allowed)
  • 1 meal ticket, 1 t-shirt, 1 souvenir wristband (additional can be purchased)
  • A great time!

REQUIREMENTS, no exceptions:

• Valid driver’s license for each driver
  • Valid state registration for each vehicle to be driven on the trail
  • Tow hooks/tie points on the front & back of each vehicle driven on the trail.
  • MANDATORY drivers’ meeting at 8:00AM each morning with vehicle inspection

For more information please contact:

Email: Wheel4Hope@gmail.com

Phone: 434-226-0549

**apologies for the additional fees associated with the online registration. Wheelin’ for Hope is a charity event.

FAQs

Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?

You must have a valid drivers license to register as a driver at Wheelin’ for Hope. However, we are a family-friendly event and encourage all ages to attend. One registration guarantees entries for as many SEATBELTS as the registered vehicle has. (Does not include meals, tshirts, etc. for additional attendees.)

What can/can’t I bring to the event?

Alcohol is prohibited on the trails. You will be made to leave if you appear intoxicated/overserved while on the trail. There are campfire restrictions based on the venue owner & state of Virginia regulations. We will publish them closer to the date of the event.

Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?

Wheel4Hope@gmail.com or textign 434-226-0549 will get you the fastest response. Wheelin’ for Hope is 100% volunteer-run, so we’re usually at our regular jobs during the day.

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?

No. Your drivers license will count as your ticket. Be prepared to show it at registration.

What is the refund policy?

No refunds after March 26, 2020. No transfers ever. We have a waitlist to offer an available spot to the next person on the list.

The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?

No. You will not be allowed on the trail if your name/vehicle doesn’t match your Wheelin’ for Hope registration.

1 Like

1. Jeepride/Julio
  2. Burnzy
  3. Chad
  4. Old Burnzy
  5. Any others?
0 Likes

Pre-Registration for those who attended last year is Feb 1st at 2pm.

Open registration starts Feb 15th at 2pm.

0 Likes

I would like to go and camp and ride with someone. Won’t have my Jeep just yet though.

0 Likes

Fixed, I screwed up and had last year’s info on there, tks Burnzy

0 Likes

The pre-registration for the W4H veterans is this Saturday at 2pm. Bill you can ride with me. Not sure yet if Chris will go.

1 Like

Assuming this event sells out quick? Looks like a good trip would love to join

0 Likes

Usually sells out in a day or two, but this one is a pre-registration for the ones that went last year. They open it up for everyone in a couple of weeks, not sure when, you should check out their website.
I love Oakridge because of the water crossing and unique trails. There are only a couple of hard obstacles.

1 Like

I’m tempted…

1 Like

Do it!

0 Likes

If you haven’t been before, it’s worth going. Get a good guide though or you’ll be sitting around waiting all day.

0 Likes

This coming Oakridge run will be my 7th time there and that guide issue when a bunch of the goats went was the only time that has happened to me.

0 Likes

Honestly it didn’t even bother me but I figured I’d better qualified it or John would pipe in and say something

0 Likes

I’m registered! They sold 100 slots to the "alumni " so they have another 100 slots for the regular registration on 2/15.

0 Likes

Chad T and I are registered!

0 Likes

Registration open if you interested still Ben

0 Likes

And it is waitlisted, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wheelin-for-hope-2020-registration-91532116023?aff=ebdssbeac

Filled up quick

0 Likes

And Im on the wait list… will let you know if I get the call. Thanks again

0 Likes

Check the website often, because they open slots up when they get cancellations, but might be a delay for the email to the ones on the wait list.

1 Like

I just cancelled so hopefully you get the slot Ben

1 Like