Windrock Nov 20th - 22nd

You are more than welcome to join me.

0 Likes

If there is still room (or at Offroaderfest)? I will check with the family on this one … we are doing a Florida vacation a week earlier and will have to see where everything is at with them.

-Tom

0 Likes

Plenty of room on both Tom, come on down!

0 Likes

This makes me soooo happy!!! I mean,man, that’s got to be costing you a pretty penny but she seems amazing and I can’t wait to spend more time with her!!!

0 Likes

hahahaha she is at times expensive :upside_down_face: Looks like Bill’s Christine and Tony’s Christine may be coming too :+1:

0 Likes

Tony is coming also, driving down super early Friday mornin

0 Likes

Looking forward to this trip. Bringing the wife and staying at Rock Hollow campground.

1 Like

I am a Maybe…If I can get the SuperGekko built to an acceptable level by then. Really depends on RockHard getting my skids to me before then.

0 Likes

Sweet!

0 Likes

Hey guys! If there is still room, I’m down! My only caveat is a part I have inbound for the hydro-Ram.

Are all the lodging arrangements above still solid? Not sure if my +2 rigs are still down, more to follow. We were already planning a trip when Bill filled me in on what yous-guys were up to.

0 Likes

Hell yeah man, come on out.

0 Likes

Hey Kevin, yup lodging is still accurate. Not sure if any cabins are still available. They were booked up last I checked. Windrock’s campground now has Rv sites and tent sites available and has a bathhouse. Rockhollow does not have a bath house if you are tenting it.

0 Likes

\m/ Just made a reservation at Windrock for a tent space #8. I’ll venture out and hang with you guys in Rock Hollow Friday/Saturday. Planning on driving Thursday & Sunday, wheeling Friday & Saturday. I think that all lines up with you guys!

0 Likes

:heart:

0 Likes

The wife and I want to host a chili dinner for folks staying at the campground. Which might would you prefer…Friday or Saturday? Thinking we could all go out to eat the other night.

0 Likes

when are folks leaving on Thursday? Looks like I’m in so starting to get everything together and planning on leaving Gainesville early Thursday morning if anyone wants to join. Ill be staying at Windrock just need to call them in the morning to see where the truck and trailer can fit.

0 Likes

Bill and I pulling out from Warrenton 8am is Thursday, Winchester will probably meet us on 81

1 Like

Will roll out with you all if thats cool I can head down that way in the morning and meet you all

0 Likes

@Ecwheelin @Tatonka @enn_8 this cabin just opened up at windrock if y’all want to split, jump on it fast

37%20PM

0 Likes

Man, I hate to think I have not wheeled with y’all since last fall! Y’all have fun and be safe. I’m putting in a fresh cage and going to be ready by January!

2 Likes