2nd Annual Locust Post Brewery: Meet, Greet, and Camp: July 8th

I’m co-hosting the 2nd Annual Meet and Greet at Locust Post Brewery in Maryland where people can socialize and stay overnight. This will be an event open not just to our members, but any offroad enthusiasts. Last year’s event went really well. The dates are 8-9 July. Saturday is the official date of the meet, but because there is drinking, camping is available onsite and I plan to stay until the 9th (Sunday). The brewery is also open to people arriving early on Friday and are working on getting bands set up for both Friday and Saturday night.

I’ll be working on awards similar to last year. While the brewery does have some food options (like pizza) we are going to see about getting some food trucks out there. They’ve been talking with many of their local clubs and are anticipating a large turn-out.

https://www.hipcamp.com/maryland/locust-post-brewery-camp/locust-post-brewery-camp

Let me know if you plan on attending or camping. Vendors are also welcome and can be given space to set up booths.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to go here and camp a night, but need to look at my schedule, right now I have that weekend as the start of my long ass drive to the Rubicon trail!

0 Likes

0 Likes