Another Jeep from Winchester

I’ve lurked on this site for a bit and decided to sign up. I’ve been out with a couple of you from the NVJA site so I don’t think I’m that much of a stranger. Lately have not been getting out on the trails as much as I want. Hopefully I can change that this year. I change Jeeps every couple of years cause I get bored. I “plan” on keeping this one for a while. It is strictly a toy that sits in the garage most of the time.
2011 Jeep JK
Slug of an engine 3.8L equally sluggish Automatic transmission
4 door Rubi springs on a set of Teraflex spacers
285/70-17 Wildpeak AT3W’s on OEM bronze Recon wheels

0 Likes

Welcome from Front Royal. Looking forward to meeting you.

0 Likes

Welcome Alex. Definitely need to get you out with us this year. Any interest in joining the “Trail Team”? We need some documents on how to wheel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Trail Team is a no! :no_mouth: and sorry I have no documents on the proper way to off-road. Is that required here? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Welcome Alex! Look forward to wheeling with you.

0 Likes

Welcome Alex! And glad you’re not another David or we’d have to call you Winchester 2!

0 Likes

Welcome. I think I met you one day I saw you outside when I was working in your subdivision. I stopped when I saw you outside a chatted a bit. Cahill Drive?

0 Likes

Yup! That was me. It was good to meet you. I’m down to only one Jeep now. I traded the Golden Eagle in a couple months ago.

0 Likes

Cool. We’ll you’ll have to come out with us sometime.

0 Likes

Welcome from Lorton. Looking forward to meeting you.

0 Likes

Welcome from Gainesville.

0 Likes

Thanks everyone! I definitely want to get out to the Cove with you guys this year, since it’s close to me. And I want to try to make it to Potts in May, but can’t commit to it just yet.

0 Likes

Again…Welcome from Stafford

0 Likes

Glad to see you come over Alex! :+1:

1 Like

I’m just here to be that creepy guy following you. HAHA! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like