Anyone home?

Remember me??? Chad for y’all that don’t know. Recently moved back to the Nova area. Bought a house in Warrenton and plan on staying awhile. The TJ has been under the knife and has a few new upgrades. Still waiting on a few things to finish it up. See y’all on the trail

0 Likes

Hey Chad, we are here hahaha. Welcome to Warrenton and I’m sure I’ll see you at home depot or walmart… hopefully those struts come in before the end of the year…!

Josh

0 Likes

Welcome back. Tell us about the changes to the TJ, curious what you’ve done with it.

0 Likes

Welcome back. Have to keep some TJs in here.

1 Like

They were promised to be shipped by March 1st so we’ll see. Swing by anytime, the house is over by the Ford dealer.

0 Likes

Just some Dana 60’s pushed out to 110 WB, 16” ORI’s and full hydro. 42 Iroks for now. I’m not happy with the up travel in the front so I’m going to do the motobilt front half to match the rear half. Nothing too crazy. I still need it to pass inspection.

0 Likes

Sounds awesome, can’t wait to see it.

0 Likes

Damn Chad, i thought you fell off the face of the earth after not seeing you at Oakridge twice!
Let’s go wheeling soon!

0 Likes

Haha right, I definitely need to get back out there this fall for sure. Moving around and having most everything in storage the past year really slowed up the build process. Still have the TJ???

0 Likes

Yeah, I still have the TJ and the JK. I’m ready to get out there and wheel! This winter is too cold and long so far!

0 Likes

I agree 100%. It’s good to know someone here has a capable Jeep………….

0 Likes

John Davis’s JLU is on tons and very capable. You know Mike Miller and Ben Yamagata?

Mike’s JKU is a monster and Ben is building a bad ass buggy!

0 Likes

Is that the Booty fab guy?? Sounds like a diverse group now.

0 Likes

I like booty. :peach:

0 Likes

Stop selling Jeeps to dudes that can’t handle them……. :joy:

0 Likes

It gets the end of the driveway warranty. Once it leaves my driveway the warranty expires. What they do or don’t do with them… I could care less as long as the check clears! :joy:

0 Likes

That’s all good, until it ends up in my driveway! :joy:And rumor is, you cared. Someone said a few tears were shed. Not sure who though

0 Likes

Don’t believe everything you read on the Interwebz. Cared? :joy:

0 Likes

Tail light warranty work on any driveway! :laughing:

0 Likes

Warranty work is the story of my life.

0 Likes