Cove Trip Sat Dec 12th

@club_members

Julio wants to do a separate Cove trip on Saturday Dec 12th. Who is interested that can’t make the 19th?

Can only wheel 9-3 thanks to hunting season. Post up if you will be camping. Be by the RTI ramp by 0830. Thanks.

1. Julio - Camping Sat night at least
  2. Paul – camping Sat, maybe Fri night
  3. Raquel
  4. Dave/Meili
  5. Frank - Maybe
  6. Turkey
0 Likes

Me!

0 Likes

Count me in!

0 Likes

Thanks Josh. If it’s not raining, I’m going to camp Friday and Saturday nights.

0 Likes

In

0 Likes

Interested. It’s funny, yesterday I was going to post on the other trip that if I “asked” to go on the last Saturday before Christmas, someone would probably want to kill me - it would be a quiet Christmas.

0 Likes

I’m in for A-day trip Probably bring Rob and Sammie with me

0 Likes

In

0 Likes

I’m in if weather is decent.

0 Likes

If the weather is good, who is camping?

0 Likes

Definitely Sat night, maybe Friday but not sure yet. Heard we have to be off trails by 3 because of hunting, so there will be plenty of time to cook up some good grub.

0 Likes

Same here. Definitely Saturday night if the weather is dry. I don’t care if its cold, just dry.

0 Likes

As of right now, weather looks good for both. Will know if Friday is a an option today or tomorrow.

0 Likes

Might be in for this one too. I’ll camp if I can make it.

0 Likes

Looks like my son Ethan is coming too. Another TJ in the mix.

0 Likes

I’m a day trip still, if not raining. I don’t want to re-winterize the camper again.

0 Likes

Just use it as warm tent

1 Like

All good, I have other shot to do too so, we’ll see. Still TBD on me and I have not had a chance to fuck with the pulley or the exhaust manifold.

0 Likes

I just winterized my camper with the forecasted temps this week below 30. I will still take it and just don’t use the water.
Also, I’m looking at a jeep in Kansas, might drive out there is weekend so I may bale. I will know by Wednesday.

0 Likes

gotta bail on this one have some work i need to do on the jeep so gonna pull it apart this weekend

0 Likes