new shocks
axle shafts
maybe new axles assemblies
0.5-1" more lift
big bore steering box, maybe hydro assist
38 or 39" tires
rear driveshaft

2 Likes

And Dave is back after a username change. Thanks for posting Dave. Look forward to seeing you on future rides.

1 Like

Welcome Dave, glad you made it up to Heep, rigs looks good and hope to see you on trail soon
Josh

1 Like

Welcome to the madness Dave!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Nice looking rig Dave! It’s definitely well equipped.

1 Like

Welcome and nice Jeep.

1 Like

Hey Dave, it was nice hanging out this weekend. Look forward to wheeling with you again.

1 Like

Welcome and nice build!

1 Like

Boxes are piling up. New fender and rocker guards and armor ANDDDDD Synergy Long Arms!

1 Like

Good stuff Dave, hopefully the holes in your cardboard didn’t scratch anything hahaha

0 Likes

All good. The “no forklift” sticker must have been ambiguous

0 Likes

Finally got some stuff off the garage floor and installed. Still have the sliders, rocker armor, and a new fender to put on, but the long arms are at least installed. Definitely drives better over what bumps I could find on way home.

2 Likes

Looks good Dave!

0 Likes

Love having longs arms. It should be less jarring on the trail too.

0 Likes

Now trying to figure out what 4 or 4.5" spring / shock combo to get. My JKU isn’t too too heavy (steel skid, winch, spare, maybe 50 lbs of tools). Any recommendations out there?

My local shop pushes AEV, but guessing I’m just at their recommended 400# extra weight for their high capacity coils.

0 Likes

Honestly don’t see the need to go more than 3.5" with 37s or 40s. As for which springs/shocks. Still loving the MC springs and rocksport shocks. Not spending big money on shocks unless I go coil overs.

On the JK the MC springs and Old Man Emu long travel shocks were a great combo.

0 Likes