Good Evening Ranch WV Nov 11-14th

Gents and Lady, @club_members

Thinking about Good Evening Ranch WV, Nov 11-14th, Thurs-Sun. Something different…4hr 45min drive without stops…A bit of a hike so thinking drive down Thursday, wheel fri/sat, drive home sunday. Anyone interested to make it? They have cabins if we want to skip camping.

0 Likes

1. John

?
?

0 Likes

Looks like same weekend as Rocks for Tots Rock Crawl, so we’ll see what that entails. If we book it need to get on cabin early I’m guessing.

0 Likes

Id be down for that trip. May only have the jeep but still suppose to be a great place.

0 Likes

I’m going on a private ride the week before at my buddy’s property down in Boones Mill outside of Roanoke. I doubt the wife will let me pull back to back weekends. Ugh. I want to go to GER but I’ve promised Rory the last 3 times he organized a ride I’d go.

0 Likes

Put me down for a for sure maybe! I may have to work that weekend.

0 Likes

Love to make this, but I’m tapped out on trips this year after Harlan in a couple weeks. Let me know if you need info on the place I’ve been 6 times this year

0 Likes

We’ll give u a shout James tks!

0 Likes

I’m out. Will be knocking one off the wife’s bucket list…taking her to a Stones concert in Atlanta before another member of their group dies…sorry guys

0 Likes