Hello and how's everyone?

Greetings all! This is Tom, I own the 2019 Ocean Blue JLUR with 37s. My daughter and I have wheeled with you all when Red got his TJ stuck in a hole and then broke a driveshaft and then a winch line. Work and life got busy and I had to shelter-in-place. Things have opened back up and I thought I would drop a line and see how everyone is doing. If you need another pair of hands (I’m in Haymarket) or someone to drink beer and smoke cigars, ask me … just not my daughter! lol

Cheers!

-Tom

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

That ride feels like it was years ago. It took me a minute but I do remember you. Looking forward to seeing you out on the trails again soon.

0 Likes

Hey Tom,

Welcome and glad to see you on the forum! Yes how could we forget the epic winch saga trying to extricate Bill for 5 hours! Here you were on Rausch somewehere (looking angry) hahaha

You going to bet back out soon?

Josh

0 Likes

LOL … ya, according to my wife I tend to scowl too much. I told her it’s because she gave me two daughters.

I am looking to start getting out. I finally put a winch on to help Bill out the next time he tries something crazy…lol. Still have to get to my buddies house to weld on my front control arm skids. Got my one daughter who goes out with me an '04 TJ Rubicon. Put a small lift on it and some diff covers. Making her save her money for mods. She wants to get out too … especially with the virtual learning. Need some fresh air.

-Tom

0 Likes

Hello Tom, and welcome to BGORC. We are always ready for wheeling and drinking beer, and we’re pretty good at the later. I’m in Front Royal with a large garage if anything needs to be done out of the weather.

0 Likes

Sounds good! Townhouse garage can be a bit small sometimes, may take you up on it. Plus, the wife’s car takes up half.

-Tom

0 Likes

Welcome from way out here in Lake anna

0 Likes

Welcome from Lorton - they let me out every once in a while! I have a '98 chili pepper TJ.

0 Likes

Welcome from Gainesville.

0 Likes

Hey there from Stafford! I haven’t met you yet but I’m sure that will change once we get out on the trails.

0 Likes

Welcome from Alexandria!

0 Likes

Tom good to see you on here! Don’t worry, there are plenty of opportunities to help me get unscrewed! And I am in Vint Hill, do cigars and brown water always sound good to me!

Bill

0 Likes

Welcome Tom. Don’t know how I missed this intro post but I’m also in Haymarket too. I’m pretty good at drinking beer myself. Driving over rocks, eh… I’m a solid schmedium. Lol. Holler if you need anything.

0 Likes