How’s it going

What’s going on everyone? Wanted to put in a quick introduction about myself. I’m Cody and I’m in the Haymarket area. 12 year Air Force veteran now working the government civvy life.

Found out about you guys through my buddies Ben and Mike. Been wheeling with them for about a year now. Had a JLU and a JLUR last year and was wheeling the puss out of them. Made the adult(ish) decision to not whee my daily and risk not getting to work the next day, so I sold the Rubi and bought a truck and trailer. Went on a trip with Ben and Mike to Windrock back in April and bought a RZR off of Marketplace on a whim. I’m loving the the thing so far and it’s made it through pretty much all the tough stuff the boys on 40s and 43s are hitting. Hoping you guys don’t mind me being the token SxS guy in the group, at least until I can convince more of you to go with the SxS life. Haha. I enjoy wheeling, camping, drinking beer, and living my best life in the woods with the guys. From what I’ve heard, you guys sound like a pretty good crew for that. Cheers….and look forward to meeting ya.

2 Likes

Tried posting my old Jeep’s but newbs can only post one photo.

0 Likes

And….JLUR

0 Likes

Welcome Cody. Any rig is cool as long as you wheel it. You should bring it out to our annual event at AOAA in October

0 Likes

Welcome Cody, happy to have a sxs around, that thing looks badass, look forward to wheeling, camping, and hanging w ya

Josh

0 Likes

Dont blame ya for not wanting to beat up on the daily, would have a trail rig if I had room to store it hahaa

0 Likes