Intro from Manassas

Good morning Goats!..picked up the TJ from Bull Run 4x4 a couple of days ago after a full axle and steering upgrade (with a few other mods) and had the opportunity to talk to Mike for a while. Later that evening, I got an invite to check out the forum and here we are. I actually had a chance to ride with the club several years ago at AOAA and had a great time. Unfortunately, life got in the way and the Jeep was parked with limited trail time. Circumstances have since changed and I’m looking forward to hitting the trails regularly. Can’t wait to get out and test the new additions. Anyhow, just thought I’d drop a line and say hi.

Rig- 2000 TJ, 3.5" Metalcloak lift, 35" tires, Atlas 4-speed, ECGS 63.5" Dana 489 axles with chromoly shafts and ARB lockers, HD steering and rear anti-rock sway bar.

Thanks…Bill

0 Likes

Hey Bill! Welcome back and glad you are able to wheel again. You are welcome to join us anytime. If you are free, we are heading to AOAA again in a week in a half. Come on out! Here is the thread link under our trip section.

Josh

0 Likes

Welcome Bill. You are more than welcome to join us in 2 weekends at AOAA. As Josh posted, there are all the details for the trip.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Julio

0 Likes

Thanks for the invite but I have to work that weekend unfortunately. I’ll keep an eye out for future rides though. Have fun in MOAB…That road trip is definitely on my to do list…

stay safe…Bill

0 Likes

Welcome back.

0 Likes

Welcome Bill! Hopefully you can join us for an upcoming wheeling trip soon!

0 Likes