Lift kit recommendations

Well I’m starting over with a new-to-me 2013 JK 2 door rubi. This time I didn’t bring Michals MC lift over with me so I have to start a fresh build. I was pretty happy with the full metalcloak kit other than that time the front lca snapped in half on a log. So the question is… what else should I look at? I’m not interested in going long arm and will probably stick with either a 2.5” or 3.5” lift.

0 Likes

I’ve mixed parts on the last 2 jeeps. Really like the MC springs. Clayton, Synergy, Evo, and Rock Krawler all make beefy arms just depends on which joints you like better.

0 Likes

Yeah I was considering a hybrid plan. MC springs and I like their Rocshocks too. Given my tendency to bust control arms… who’s are the strongest ? Also what track bars and drag links are going to cooperate best with the MC suspension?

0 Likes

Clayton is probably the strongest, 1/4 inch thick square tubing, and lifetime warranty against bending or breaking. You’ll pay for it though, $1,400 for just the arms: https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-short-control-arm-kit-2007-2018-jk

0 Likes

The set James posted has Johnny joints on one end and Giiro joints on the other. Giiro joints are similar to metal cloaks joints. There is an “overland” version that is more economical with Giiro joints on both ends

0 Likes

Rock Krawler. It’s worked well for me. Their products are unbreakable, solid steel, not tubes. They also have a lifetime “abuse proof” warranty that you will never need. They have a huge selection of kits, fair pricing and their customer service is outstanding. My $0.02

0 Likes

Check out the Artec aluminum kit. Extremely strong arms and very solid warranty. I would do their links and MC springs

0 Likes

I’m sure they are strong but… $$$$$$$$$$$$$ OMG

1 Like