Maybe the last trip for the year? The Cove on Saturday November 19th

Maybe the last trip for the year? The Cove on Saturday November 19th. Meet at the field by 8:30am and wheeling by 9:00! Be there or be square!

Nov 19th is the first day of hunting season, so we need to stay out of the woods before 9 and be out by 4pm. Let’s try to muster at 830 so we can have a quick driver’s meeting, get aired down etc, and be rollin by 9ish.

1. Josh
  2. David (Winchester)
  3. Chad (Clifford)
  4. Julio
  5. Kate
  6. Nova 1
  7. Nova 2
  8. Nova 3
  9. Nova 4
  10. Nova 5
  11. Alec
  12. Chuck
  13. Chris Powers

Capped at 13 rigs total per the Cove

Waitlist

1. Nova
  2. Nova
0 Likes

Can I be beer bitch for someone and ride shotgun?

0 Likes

LOL. You can be my beer bitch anytime!

0 Likes

If there is room I would like to join up with BGOR. The spring Cove run was a blast.

Chuck

1 Like

I checked in with the Cove again. We are fine with 13 rigs so @TRLR8D1 Chuck and Chris Powers you are in!

Nov 19th is the first day of hunting season, so we need to stay out of the woods before 9 and be out by 4pm. Let’s try to muster at 830 so we can have a quick driver’s meeting, get aired down etc, and be rollin by 9ish.

0 Likes

:ok_hand:t4:

0 Likes

Hey Josh can I ride bitch with you?

0 Likes

But of course!

0 Likes

We need more drive bitches than ride bitches! Just saying!

0 Likes

I’ll take your JK then

0 Likes

You can buy it! I don’t need 2 jeeps.

0 Likes

Looks like this got filled up by NOVA Jeepers…

0 Likes

It did

0 Likes

You can add me to the waitlist

0 Likes

Alec you are in, a Nova guy broke

0 Likes

Alec you want the blue/black or black/red group?

0 Likes

Since it’s a day trip I think I’ll try and drive the jeep rather than trailer it so keep me in the blue/black. Is anyone going up the night before or staying through the weekend?

0 Likes

I see Kate is going. I don’t know if any other wives or girlfriends are attending, but Becca (Jeremy’s wife) will be riding shotgun with me.

0 Likes

This is another Kate that has a JKU. She has wheeled once with us in the past at the Cove.

Ana is in Florida this weekend, so I’m wheeling alone and Mike and Tony were looking to ride along also.

0 Likes

Dang, here I was thinking we were going to see that CJ out on the rocks.

0 Likes