New Guy from Vienna

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself. I’m Sarkis from Vienna. I went on my first trip to the Cove with the club a couple weeks ago. Big thanks to Josh for setting up the run and including me and a shout out to Chad, Julio, Chris and Chris letting my little TJ run with the big boys.

I’ve had my TJ since 2018 when my neighbor was being deployed and gifted me a bone stock SE. 4 years later and I’ve stretched her 5”, did a custom mid-arm with fox 12” shocks, 35s and have a 5:0-1 Atlas all powered by a little four banger.

I’ve done mostly everything myself since I got a welder last year. I’ve got a 10 year old girl and 8 year old boy who both do a ton a sports which limits my wheeling opportunities, but still love to go out and wheel. I look forward to getting to know more of the club.

Sarkis

1 Like

Welcome to the BGORC forum Sarkis. Your “little TJ” did great with the big tire group. You are more than welcome to join us anytime.
Julio

0 Likes

Thanks Julio! I had a great time and look forward to the next run!

Sarkis

1 Like

Welcome Sarkis! It was good to meet you last weekend and glad you came wheelin. We look forward to some more rides w ya!

Josh

0 Likes

Nice to see you here Sarkis. Welcome. Sounds like your TJ is coming along nicely.

0 Likes

Thanks Josh, appreciate it!

0 Likes

Hey Frank, it’s been a minute. Yes, my TJ has really transformed. Being able to weld has opened a lot of doors for sure.

0 Likes

I forgot we had a forum. :joy:

Welcome to the madness. I have twins that are 10 that play travel baseball so I totally get it about the schedules and available free time.

Glad to see another TJ on the trails too!

1 Like

Thanks Mike, look forward to wheeling with you in the future!

0 Likes