New guy moving CA -> DC

Hi! I’m JP and I’m arriving (back) in DC in June after a few years living in San Jose, CA. Looking forward to getting out and running trails with everyone. I have a 2020 JLUR that fairly modded over the last few years. I’m up for anything from overlanding and fun runs to more extreme stuff. Out here I’ve done the Rubicon twice, Fordyce, Slickrock, Death Valley, Mojave Road, Blackrock, Alabama Hills, Calico, and one trip to Moab (trifecta and elephant hill), and snow wheeling on the Mormon Emigrant Trail and Shaver Lake. Anyway, I’m excite to check out east coast trails and take runs out west from time to time with anyone who is game!

1 Like

Welcome JP, glad you stopped by. Impressive list of trails! A few of us went to Moab last October (2nd and 3rd trips for some) and I am planning a Rubicon trip in July with stops in Colorado.

The west coast trips are awesome, but as you know can be challenging with so many driving days to get out there, so we always have a local wheeling trip planned in between.
We are hitting Rausch Creek for Memorial Day Weekend.

You are more than welcome to join when you get settled in the area.

0 Likes

Hey JP, sorry I missed this. Welcome to the area and look forward to wheeling w ya!

Josh

0 Likes

Welcome JP. See you on the trails.

0 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like