New to the group

Hey all.
Adam here… Purchased some parts from Bill (R3DLEG) a while back and he mentioned Black Goat. Thought I would finally get on here and introduce myself and show up to some trails…

I live down in Stafford (off 17 not too far from Geico), work at Quantico, prior Marine, two boys 7 and 9… Have been wheeling Jeeps and older Land Rovers for some time. Looking to get into more challenging trails and group. Mechanically inclined so able to lend a hand to folks who need it… looking forward to learning and continuing to make my rig more capable.

I have a 1997 TJ 3 inch lift, 35s, cage, lockers, LS Swap, armor, etc.

Thanks for having me.

Adam

0 Likes

Welcome Adam. Keep an eye on the Trips & Events section for any trips that may pop up. We also have some future rides listed on the website and we will be posting sign ups for those on the forum soon.

0 Likes

Welcome Adam. Hope your prepared for this bunch. Lol

0 Likes

Just from trolling though some of the threads sounds like “like minded folks” :crazy_face:

John, the 23rd looks hopeful.

0 Likes

Welcome from lake anna

0 Likes

Welcome to the forum Adam! This is a great group of people with plenty of Marines to share your crayons with. Looking forward to wheeling with you.

1 Like

Welcome Adam. I look forward to seeing you on the trails.

0 Likes

Welcome Adam, you’ll enjoy the group and see ya on the trails

0 Likes

Welcome Adam. See you on the trails. Looks like TJs are making a comeback around here. I have one as well in Lorton. I guess the school buses don’t fit on the trails as well around here.

0 Likes

Welcome! This club does some great wheeling if you’re looking to step it up. My rig is currently down, but I’ll be up by April and look forward to wheeling with you.

0 Likes

Thanks all.

0 Likes

Welcome from Gainesville!

0 Likes

Welcome, Adam.

You will have a good time with us if you come out often. No shortage of assholes in the group, self included. Glad you got a built TJ, we have some pretty built stuff in this club and we wheel all over the country. Plenty of good times to be had.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Bill

0 Likes

Welcome Adam!

0 Likes

Welcome to the shit show… look forward to wheeling with you

0 Likes

Hey Adam,

I too live in Stafford, work on Quantico, and a retired Marine. :thinking:

0 Likes

I am over at SYSCOM but office by aquia harbor.

0 Likes

Gotcha!! I am on the air station.

1 Like

We have enough Marines now to add up to an Army GT score. Awesome! Haha!

1 Like

What’s a GT score?

:rofl:

1 Like