Project Billdozer aka "Red Jeep"

trail

Looks good

1 Like

Pulled this today, ordered a new one. If not this then on to fuel pump.

Fuckin’ Jeeps.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t3: its just the filter

1 Like

Is there billdozer back up and running, what was it?

0 Likes

Not yet. Most likely the fuel pump, just haven’t gotten around to it.

0 Likes

Soooo…finally got around to the Crawler fuel issue and found this!

The fuel pump basically fell apart and so had to fish all the parts out of the fuel cell. Yay me.

2 Likes

Damn… you get a new one yet?

1 Like

It’s on order. Shipped already so, prob be here by Monday.

1 Like

I have a spare filter here at the house. Should have pinged me. I didn’t realize that you needed the filter. It’s just a 90’s Corvette fuel filter. Any auto parts store usually carries them too.

1 Like

It wasn’t the filter, I wanted to replace it anyway just because it was older, but we are good now, running again.

0 Likes

Bill,

How do you like those tires?

0 Likes

BTW, Rig looks good for a Jeep.

0 Likes

Hahaha! Dude these tires are awesome, especially on the east coast. Love them and highly recommend them.

0 Likes

They are a mean looking tire. Mine are getting worn down. May have to look into them.

0 Likes

Check out our latest video in the YouTube channel and see them in action at Windrock. They grab well.

0 Likes

Bill!

How do you start off a video with you broken??!!

1 Like

Good question. You would have to ask my “friend” John. Anyway, yeah the pins came out of the brake caliper and the caliper rotated into the wheel. We puts some long ass bolts in it and got me through the weekend. Moral of the story is that Ford Kingpin D60 stock brakes suck dick. Will be changing those out soon!

0 Likes

Just documenting our trail rides, that’s how the trip started.

1 Like