RESCHEDULED __ Great American Crawl @ Good Evening Ranch 6/24 to 6/26

RESCHEDULED TO MAY 21st

Let’s get a club trip going to Good Evening Ranch for the Great American Crawl event that’s going on there the last week of June. Who’s all in?

1. Mike
  2. Julio
  3. etc

0 Likes

I’d avoid that, place is small and if all those guys show up it won’t be much wheeling

0 Likes

I don’t need 80,000 acres to have fun. I’ve never been to the GER and Jason Watts said he’s a great time each time he’s gone.

0 Likes

I’m in. I haven’t been there either, so I would like to wheel it.

Is it smaller than Chaos?

0 Likes

Lodging,their cabins

https://thegoodeveningranch.com/lodging/

0 Likes

I’m saying with the amount of people scheduled to go, you won’t get in much wheeling. The place is sweet, we went 6 times last year

1 Like

That is the question, will we (or do we have to) wheel with their group or our own? How big are the groups and how many will be there? Is is worth the drive if it will be more of a hangout session with them? or wheel one day by ourselves if we can…if the entire park is reserved for the event we prob won’t be able to split off, and if we do that what’s the point of going on to the event that weekend w the crowd…thinking out loud

I registered to check it out, it asks rig info, tire size, lockers, recovery gear etc, I’m guessing they set up groups accordingly
05%20AM

0 Likes

I called and spoke with them. The park is open outside of the event so if we wanted to break off we can. As far as camping, they have primitive camping, a shower house, and about 35 RV sites with water and electric.

0 Likes

Thanks Josh. Do you know how many acres they have?

0 Likes

I believe she said 400, so all the trails are close, no driving for an hour like Windrock to get to some

0 Likes

RV sites 35/night

0 Likes