Shop Day 2 at Bull Run 4x4

Hey BGORC Crew,

We’ve closed the shop the week after Christmas to give the guys a well deserved break. They kicked ass this year and turned our little shop that I started in my home garage into a multi-million dollar a year Jeep shop operation in less than 10 months. It’s been an amazing ride this year and we’re not done just yet. So with that said, who’s interested in another Shop Day?

Well we’re sort of closed…(at least to the public) Nick and I will be putting the Evo long arm kit and one tons under my rig that Mon, Tues and Wed, Thurs after Christmas but we will have an open lift bay to use on either of those days.

So I wanted to offer up another Shop Day to the club to come in and work on your junk aka Jeep or buggy in case you missed out for the last Shop Day that we hosted.

You can have full access to our tools, shop, lift, welders, plasma cutters, torches, grinders. I ask that you leave your tools home this time to eliminate any confusion of who’s tools belong to who.

Plus Dec 30th is my 44th birthday so bring me a jar of moonshine or bourbon… I’m not picky! (shameless plug for a birthday present for me lol)

Let me know if you are interested and we’ll add anyone on the schedule who wants to come out for the day(s).

Shop Day Confirmed Schedule
Burnzy - Wednesday - XJ Lift Kit Install

0 Likes

Another great offer. Thanks Mike. Nothing i need done but willing th hang out/lend a hand to anyone.

1 Like

Oh, and I just might have a B-day present for ya. Unless Julio steals it

2 Likes

Again, very kind of you to share your garage with us. You can sign me up for Wed morning, OME lift kit install for XJ. The kit is backorded just hoping in comes in before then.

0 Likes

Not a problem! I’ve added you above to the schedule so we can keep everyone straight of who’s doing what and when.

0 Likes

I need to do a bunch of shit to the red Jeep so will take you up in this.

Need:
new header
Pulley
Front brakes!

0 Likes

This is awesome. You got some time available on the 30th in the afternoon? Hope to get the following complete:

Rear Shock Relocation Brackets
Front Outboard Shock Mounts
Cross Member Replacement

0 Likes

Also willing to come by and help with whatever…

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mike! I can lend a hand a few days that week.

0 Likes

You better lock it up Winchester!

1 Like