Spring Cove Dust Off / Shakedown Sat Mar 23rd

Let’s day trip to Cove to the Cove Sat Mar 23. Dust off your rigs or shake down your changes…knock on wood…

We’ll be running red and black trails. Recommended rigs mods are 37s and up, front and rear lockers, winch, skids, armor, etc…

As usual, meet at 0830 in the clearing by the RTI ramp… Per the Cove, ORI is having their shop ride that day consisting of 30 rigs…Get there early because check in is going to take a while…

1. Chad aka Clifford @Clifford04X
  2. Kevin @Kevin
  3. Etc
    Etc

@club_members
@SamuraiChris
@Clifford04X
@DTC

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

In. Knock on wood

1 Like

“aka Clifford”. You spelt Trail Daddy wrong

2 Likes

Adding @Kevin, Mark D, and Travis

0 Likes

I will be back to VA this weekend and planning to make this run.

2 Likes

As usual, meet at 0830 in the clearing by the RTI ramp…

0 Likes

Is 0830 show up time, or do we need to be earlier to check in? I’ve never been, but I’m assuming I need to pay and sign some paperwork.

Also can someone bring me a set of Black Goat stickers for the Jeep?

0 Likes

Hey Greg, arrive at 830ish or whenever but be ready to wheel at 9, check in usually quick at gate, just paying so unless a line no more than a few mins, I’ll text ya ref stickers

0 Likes

blocked out by kids soccer games but have fun

2 Likes

Checked in w Cove and they mentioned ORI is having their shop ride that day consisting of 30 rigs…Get there early because check in is going to take a while…

1 Like

I hope to get there 7:30ish

0 Likes

I hate to do it, but I’m gonna bail on this one. Weather is going to be crap and I got my birthday to do with the family this weekend.

I’ll be in for the next one (hopefully). Ya’ll bring some waders.

0 Likes

:+1:

0 Likes

Gentlemen, I am going to bale too. Alot of rain starting tonight thru 4pm tomorrow and cold! My tires suck in the wet!

0 Likes

Chris’ gears aren’t done so he’s out

0 Likes

I’m good for April 20-21, May 4-5, 11-12 (12 is Mother’s Day), 18th is Bold Rock Cider Jeep event (I’m going, probably mall crawlers with ducks, but it’s down the road from me), and any weekend after that.

0 Likes

Mark and Travis are out, remaining wheelers are Chad, Kevin, and Chris who found an LJ somewhere, rain supposed to start tapering off by noon!!

0 Likes

I’m out as well. It’s very tempting, but kids are giving the no-go vote here.

Yota will be dialed in this week, so that’s the smarter play for me.

0 Likes