The Cove Sat Dec 7

I may borrow a tent and camp one night

0 Likes

Are there more than 10 rigs going? Thought there was a limit for non- event wheeling? Either way if there’s a spot open I can make a day trip out

0 Likes

I just called. We are good with our numbers right now, but no more. Come on up.

1 Like

Well that sucks. Lol. I was waiting for an answer on that from someone else before I spoke up on if a non member was allowed. Maybe next time

0 Likes

Hey David, you are welcome to come. We had one guy bail.

1 Like

Julio bailed

0 Likes

We are at 14 rigs so let’s limit it to that.

Glad we have a great turnout. For anyone braving camping, night time low of 26…:cold_face::cold_face: may the force be with you

2 Likes

Well boys I hate to do this as this would have been my first trip with you all but I have to bail this weekend. Only good news is I will finally be putting in the new 44s with a ton of other goodies this weekend, so will be good to go after that. Have a great trip and would love to join you all the next time.

2 Likes

No worries Ben we will catch you on the next one, enjoy the wrenchin!

1 Like

In before someone makes a vape joke about me with Josh’s meme

4 Likes

Wheeling Friday/Friday night??

0 Likes

No night wheeling per the office. Haven’t seen anyone interested in Friday daytime.

0 Likes

Ok thanks

0 Likes

Doesn’t seem like I can make it still. I’ll keep an eye out for up coming trips. Have fun guys!

0 Likes

How early are you guys showing up Friday to set up? I don’t want to show up to early and not know where camp is.

0 Likes

No worries James.

Who else is camping? David? Dan?

0 Likes

I plan on camping.

0 Likes

I’ll be camping Friday night, but not sure when I’ll be able to get out there. Heading home Saturday evening.

0 Likes

I MIGHT be able to camp Friday night but need some details. Do we have a camp reserved (someone was talking about “camp 1” earlier) and is that camp one that I could pull my trailer onto (cool) or is it tents only (no thanks) ?

0 Likes

Paul is in

0 Likes