The Cove Sat Dec 7

The Yota crew is driving up Friday but staying in the local area. We will meet up with everyone Saturday morning.

What time do we want to hit the trails Saturday morning?

Is anyone sticking around to wheel on Sunday?

0 Likes

Let’s meet in the clearing past the office by 0900. Everyone be ready to wheel by 930 at the latest. Office wants us off the trails by 4:30-5 so that gives us 7 hours.

0 Likes

I called the Cove today and no reservations needed. Can stay at camp 1 if you want electric or she said camp 6 if we plan to get a little crazy. Well she called it the “fun crowd” goes to camp 6. Lol

0 Likes

Anyone wheelin on Sunday? If I can get all the work done on my rig sat may try to come up on Sunday to wheel for a bit.

0 Likes

I am just going for the day and riding beeotch on Saturday. Not camping.

1 Like

The Yoda crew is willing to wheel on Sunday

0 Likes

Sounds like a plan

0 Likes

Paul is now out and Ken is in

Sounds you guys have at least 3-4 to wheel on Sunday. Burnzy usually does Sundays too.

0 Likes

Since most are rolling out Sat after wheeling, anyone want to meet up for dinner and beers on the way back at McMahon’s or something? Maybe meet the wives there?

0 Likes

Maybe not McMahon’s apparently that’s closed down. Dammit!

0 Likes

Maybe someplace in Winchester?

0 Likes

I just checked in, Tony should be here in an hour

0 Likes

guys I got to bail they making me work tomorrow I was trying to get 1 more trip in before the New Year

0 Likes

Sorry to hear

0 Likes

no prob Turkey gotta pay the bills

0 Likes

Had a great time !! Thanks to all who were there !!

2 Likes

Anytime David! glad you made it out and we’ll see ya on the next one

1 Like

Thanks for coming out David, Hope you learned some things and look forward to wheeling with you again soon.

Bill

1 Like

Thank you Bill and thanks to all who showed up. I had a great time and couldn’t have asked for a better bunch of guys to ride and hangout with. You all really don’t know how much I enjoyed it. Now I have to get some touch up paint for the bruises I incurred while there. Lol

2 Likes

Haha…welcome to offroading!

1 Like