Trail Clearing Day

I need some able body folks and chain saws for a day of trail clearing on my property. I have a bunch of spots for fun obstacles behind my house on the side of the mountain that within the boundaries of my property. I’d like to get the trails cleared before the spring vegetation sets in.

Anyone @club_members want to come over on a Sat or Sun in the next few weeks to help out? I’ll fire up the grill and have the fridge stocked with cold ones if so.

In exchange, I’ll open up the shop for another BGORC shop day if anyone needs to use a lift or use it for Jeep projects.

0 Likes

I can do next Saturday, the 16th.

0 Likes

I can help on the 16th.

0 Likes

If anyone wants to camp here or crash here that invite is open too. I envision that chain saws and adult beverages usually go hand in hand. Lol. In a certain order that is.

0 Likes

I’m game for Sat the 16th. I would like to get at least 5-6 of us with saws and Jeeps. It would make quick work for the trail clearing activities.

A buddy who owns a landscaping company said he could bring 5-6 dump truck loads of armor rock (boulders) over for the trail too so we can have a little bit of a rock garden at the end of the trail by where my shed is on my property too. We can use my tractor and the grapple to move them around once he brings them out.

0 Likes

Sorry Mike got plans

0 Likes

Mike: I will be available the weekend of 4/23-24.

0 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came out to help clear the trail around my house. My hard top was the only carnage. Time for new one before winter time.

0 Likes