Rausch Aug 5 (Camp Heep)

@club_members For those of you that are still Nova Members, Sat Aug 5th for Camp Heep. Just a reminder, Camp Heep is NovaJeepers annual event. Ride participation is limited to members of that club.

1. Josh - Camping Fri/Sat night
  2. Winchester - Camping Fri/Sat night
  3. Kevin
  4. Mike (maybe w JL on blues!)
  5. JP Granite Creep
  6. Jersey JP-maybe

Bailees…Julio

0 Likes

I might take the JL and do easy stuff.

@Jeepride , go break the TJ quick so you have to take the JK like when you go to Oak Ridge…

so I have someone to wheel with if I take the JL.

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I can do that without breaking the TJ! :rofl:

0 Likes

I will take the JK but we are NOT doing blues!

0 Likes

I’d like to do this one. Haven’t been to Rausch yet- is this all one day or camp Saturday return Sunday?

0 Likes

Hey J.P., you are welcome to join us normally, but Camp Heep is an official NovaJeepers event that some of us goats attend that are still members of that club. You’d have to join their club also https://novajeepers.com/ to join their groups.

0 Likes

The Nova Jeepers is only $30 for an individual membership. Most of use will probably camp Saturday night, but you can do a day trip.
If you don’t want to join them, I’m sure we will have some more wheelin trips.

0 Likes

Thanks- I paid for the membership. Overnight is fine just trying to plan around a work trip that week.

0 Likes

Awesome, see you then.
You getting settled in?

0 Likes

Yes! Thanks for asking. Just digging our way through all of the boxes :grinning:

0 Likes

Well welcome to the area! We’ll camp fri and sat night, wheel saturday

Josh

0 Likes

Me and the woman might go she Hasn’t Made her mind up yet Then we I can run some blues with Mike.

1 Like

Just get the prorated Nova membership Turkey, i think it’s prob 15 bucks for half the
year

1 Like

Julio/Winchester, leave Nova Noonish Friday? I don’t think I can leave any earlier w work

0 Likes

Works for me!

0 Likes

I’m good to leave at noon on Friday.

1 Like

pinned #17
0 Likes

I should be there by noon- signed up for the Friday run with novajeepers.

1 Like

Sorry, but I have a conflict and will have to bale on this trip!

0 Likes

Hey JP, @1idrod and I will be there by noon for some friday wheelin also, we’ll be camping up and to the right

1 Like